SIMPLE TO USE · QUICK RESPONSE
· PRECISE MEASUREMENT
Our participants agree: the Dräger Interlock XT is the most user-friendly device on the market.
- The Interlock XT is rapidly ready for use, even at extreme temperatures.
- The Dräger fuel sensor technology within the instrument is reliable and accurate, and used in evidential breath alcohol instruments worldwide.
- The easy suck back feature is more user friendly compared to humming or other regulated breathing requirements.
- The Interlock XT has an LC display that prompts the driver with full text messages available in several languages; there are no codes the user has to decipher.
- The Interlock XT can be installed on any motor vehicle (motorcycles, scooters, RVs, boat, etc.)
- The LED output option is available for the hearing impaired and motorcycles.
- There are no complicated keypads; menu navigation can be completed with an up arrow, down arrow and OK button.
What to expect at your installation appointment
- A typical installation appointment takes 1 to 1½ hours, but may take longer for some vehicles.
- You will receive complete training on the use of the Dräger Interlock XT and will watch an instructional video.
- A certified service technician will install the equipment into the motor vehicle.
- You will need to complete the administrative paperwork, including the contract and lease agreement.
- You can schedule your next monitoring check and calibration appointment.
- The service technician will provide you with a user manual in English or Spanish and answer any questions that you may have.
Scheduling your Installation Appointment
To schedule your installation appointment, please have your personal vehicle and monitoring agency information available.
- First and Last Name
- Address, City, State, and Zip code
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Drivers license number
- Vehicle type
- Owner Information
- Due date for interlock installation
- Case Number
- Agency (who ordered the installation of the interlock?)
- Agent (Case mgr, probation officer) who gets the report?
- What location is most convenient for you?
Scheduling your removal appointment
Before we can schedule your removal appointment, we must receive the removal paperwork from your monitoring agency. This document varies according to each jurisdiction and can come in the form of a removal order, license reinstatement, etc. We will work with you and your agency to ensure that the correct paperwork is received and the removal process is as painless as possible.
How long does it take for the interlock to warm up and request a breath test?
The Dräger Interlock XT is ready for a test within 20 seconds. This quick response ensures that you can begin your drive as quickly as possible.
How difficult is it to present a breath sample?
Humming is NOT required when testing on the Dräger Interlock XT. Our Interlock has a blow/suck technique making it the most user friendly on the market, with a total testing time of 6 seconds.
What is the size of the interlock and can it be hidden?
Our interlock can be easily concealed when the vehicle is off. The handset fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, measuring only 5.9” x 2.8”.
Can you install an interlock on my motorcycle?
Yes, we can install the interlock on any motor vehicle.
If I miss my appointment, do I have to tow my vehicle in for service?
In most cases, the Dräger Interlock XT has a remote unlocking system that can be done through the service provider. However, some states require the vehicle to be towed to the service center.
Call (800) 332-6858 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your installation!
Contact us to schedule your installation appointment.